by Shane Barker
Right now, entrepreneurs proceed to search out extra methods to draw leads via touchdown pages, weblog posts, social media content material, paid advertisements, and emails. Nevertheless, whereas these are tried and true strategies, two others are slowly turning into fashionable with no indicators of slowing down.
Podcasts and webinars.
Whereas different strategies are wonderful at offering instructional info, webinars and podcasts can help you speak to your viewers.
With podcasts, you may create in-depth episodes describing your merchandise and the way they remedy buyer ache factors. Webinars, alternatively, can help you present your viewers what you imply or share your display screen in real-time.
However which one ought to your enterprise put money into?
This publish provides a rundown of podcasts and webinars and the way they may help you optimize your content material advertising and marketing campaigns.
Let’s begin with webinars:
Webinars are like on-line shows the place you ship audio-visual content material to your audience. Sometimes they incorporate interactive options equivalent to Q&A periods, display screen sharing, polls, textual content and audio chat, and so forth.
Why Use Webinars?
- Mix each visible and audio content material for higher visible studying.
- You possibly can monetize them by requiring the viewers to pay an admission charge.
- Enable for extra interplay with the viewers since they will ask questions and obtain solutions in real-time. It’s also possible to share your display screen with them or share information.
- They can help you successfully market your services or products because you may give your viewers sensible examples.
- You get a focused viewers since they want to enroll earlier than collaborating. Webinars give you an opportunity to construct sturdy relationships with audiences out of your area of interest.
- They are often prerecorded and scheduled.
- Viewership is just for registered attendees.
- Require time to organize.
- Require advertising and marketing to garner attendance.
- Require’s the viewers to tune in at a specified time.
Podcasts are a type of audio-on-demand that you just prerecord or report as a reside dialogue. Your viewers can stream or obtain them and eat them on the go.
Why Use Podcasts?
- Your viewers can hearken to them whereas on the transfer or whereas doing different chores.
- 70% of US shoppers are accustomed to them, whereas 51% hearken to them.
- Because you prerecord them, you may edit earlier than publishing.
- They’re free, and this may help you draw bigger audiences.
- Your viewers doesn’t must tune in at a selected time.
- Don’t require refined tools to report.
- Don’t permit for real-time interplay along with your viewers.
- Lacks visible parts.
- Since your viewers can hear as they do different issues, they might not pay full consideration to what you say.
- You could not get a focused viewers since anybody can obtain or stream the episodes on-line.
Which One Would Greatest Talk Your Message?
Your alternative will rely in your audience and message.
Webinars are efficient if you wish to help your message with visible content material. You additionally get a extra engaged viewers since they will take part via questions, chats, polls, or surveys.
You should use a podcast if visible cues usually are not needed. They’re nice for thought management, entertaining conversations, interviews, or tales.
Nonetheless unsure which format will fit your viewers higher?
The infographic under from FLOW may help. Test it out for a extra in-depth comparability of podcasts and webinars.
The publish Webinars Vs. Podcasts: Which Format Ought to You Make investments In? BY @SHANE_BARKER appeared first on She Owns It.